Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CHAPTER 34: QUESTIONS


Hyuna: “why isn’t she picking up?”

Hyuna was worried sick about minyeon. It was very late and still no sign of her.

Kiseop: *sigh* “minyeon-ssi. I think we should go home now”
Minyeon: *wiping tears* “Oh. Ne”
Kiseop: “I’ll send u home”
Minyeon: “no.. plss.. I’ll go back by myself”
Kiseop: “but it’s late”
Minyeon: “thanks for comforting me. Annyeong~” *gives back kiseop’s jacket*

And she walks away from there..

She went to the nearest bus station and took the last bus.

Kiseop sat there for a while..

He opened his cellphone and went to ‘IMAGES’

He looked at minyeon’s picture for a long time..

Kiseop: “how funny. I thought u like me” *sigh*

Actually,hyuna already told kiseop about minyeon liking him a lot.
Firstly,he didn’t believe a thing. But after hyuna showed the ‘kiseop’s corner’ that minyeon has,then  he started to believe it.

Kiseop: “if u keep smiling like this,how am I supposed to forget u?”

Suddenly..

Kiseop: “yuhbaseyo?”
Kibum: “kiseop-ah. Where are u?”
Kiseop: “on my way. Oh yea,is dongho there?”
Kibum: “ne. he locked himself in his room. Even the manager cant go in. come home”
Kiseop: “ne. I’ll be right there”
Kibum: “pali~”

Kiseop quickly take a taxi and went straight home..

‘DON’T LOOK FOR ME ANYMORE’

That sentence keep on playing in minyeon’s head..

Minyeon: “im confuse”

The bus stop near her house and she quickly get down..

No comments:

Post a Comment