Thursday, February 3, 2011

CHAPTER 39: IS THAT THE TRUTH?


Dongho’s mind wander far away. His moments with minyeon. He had to force minyeon to do everything he say just to be with her.

Kiseop: “minyeon-ssi!”

Minyeon turned back. And suddenly kiseop grabs minyeon’s hand and pull her to his embrace.

Minyeon cried and she cried on kiseop’s embrace.

Kiseop again comforted minyeon with his own feelings hurt.

And hyuna saw them..

Hyuna: “she did go to meet kiseop. That’s.. great.. I guess”

She went inside leaving them alone..

Kiseop: “let me send u home this time:
Minyeon: “im okay”
Kiseop: “no. u’re not!”
        “listen to me. Let me send u home”

This time,she follows what kiseop says.

They walked back slowly. As soon as they arrived..

Minyeon: “thanks” *wiping her tears*

When minyeon was just about to go in..


Kiseop: “minyeon-ah”

Minyeon was quite shocked. It’s the first time kiseop called her name like that

Minyeon: “ne?”
Kiseop: “I wanna know something”
Minyeon: “what is it?”
Kiseop: “who is it ur favourite member in ukiss?”
Minyeon: “do I have to answer this?”
Kiseop: “yes”
Minyeon: “it’s the one standing in front of me”

Minyeon said it with her heart beating so fast,she nearly drop!

Kiseop: “really? Tell me the truth”
Minyeon: “that is the TRUTH”
Kiseop: “I don’t think it is”
Minyeon: “wae?”
Kiseop: “ani. U should go in now”
Minyeon: “uh. Ne. thank u again”

But again. When minyeon was just about to go in..

Kiseop: “minyeon-ah”
Minyeon: “ne?”
Kiseop: “when is ur school holiday?”
Minyeon: “after tomorrow. Wae?”
Kiseop: “let’s go out”
Minyeon: “ne???”

No comments:

Post a Comment