Sunday, February 6, 2011

CHAPTER 55 (Part 1)-LAST: FINALLY




Kiseop walks slowly. Holding his tears. But it was useless. A drop of tear came out. Minyeon never said that to him. He was extremely sad. The other members asked him what’s wrong and he just said..

Kiseop: “I was wrong all the time”

At dongho’s ward..

Dongho: “I like u too”

Minyeon was shocked. She thought dongho cant hear what she said.

Minyeon: “yah! U’re faking right?” *holds dongho’s arm*
Dongho: “ouch! No! I’m not. It’s really hurt u know”
Minyeon: “*laughing with tears*
Dongho: “don’t u like kiseop-hyung?”
Minyeon: “I started to like u more” *blush*

Dongho tried to sit down and minyeon helped him.

Dongho: “come here”
Minyeon: “for what?” *comes closer*

Suddenly..
DONGHO kiss her!!
She was quite shocked.

Minyeon: *blush* “yah! Not FAIR!”
Dongho: *laughs*

The other members were watching them all the time. Except kiseop.

All: “congrats!!” *clap*

Soohyun: “told ya. I was right. 100,000 won each”
Eli: “aish,jinja”

And they gave him 100,000 won each
Dongho: “where’s kiseop hyung?”
Kiseop arrived at home. But then..

Kibum calling

Kiseop: “yuhbaseyo?” *adjusting to happy voice*
Kibum: “yah! Dongho woke up. He wants to talk to u”
Kiseop: “oh? Jinja? Sure”
Kibum: *gives phone to dongho*
Dongho: “kiseop-hyung”
Kiseop: “ne?”
Dongho: “mianhae”
Kiseop: “what for?”
Dongho: “for stealing ur girlfriend” XD
Kiseop: “I knew she likes u all along”
Dongho: “jinja?’
Kiseop: “well,she’s not happy with me”
Dongho: “im sorry. I’ll take good care of her”
Kiseop: “make sure u do. If not,I’ll take her back”
Dongho: *laughs* “don’t worry. hyung”
Kiseop: “ne?”
Dongho: “I have a secret to tell u”
Kiseop: “what is it?”

They were all happy. Minyeon came to visit dongho everyday. Dongho was still acting bossy as always. But they’re very happy.

Dongho: “saranghae”
Minyeon: “saranghae”

One day,kiseop went to the boutique where hyuna was working.

Hyuna: “may I help.. eh?”
Kiseop: “oh. Hyuna-ssi”
Hyuna: “kiseop-oppa. What are u doing here?” *heart beating faster*




No comments:

Post a Comment