Friday, February 4, 2011

CHAPTER 45: FORGETTING


They were on their way back home. It was quite silent. Kiseop realizes that minyeon’s expression is not quite happy.

Kiseop: ‘why am I doing this anyway?’

And finally..

Kiseop: “minyeon-ah”

But there was no response. Minyeon was actually daydreaming.
Kiseop: “minyeon-ah”

This time kiseop holds her hand.

Minyeon: “uh. Ne?”
Kiseop: “what are u thinking about?”
Minyeon: “nothing”
Kiseop: “do u really wanna be with me?”

It was silent for a while..

Minyeon: “n.. ne. I admire ever since before I met u. and this is like a dream come true. I really love ukiss too”
Kiseop: “have u ever had feelings for dongho?”

Minyeon was a bit shocked with that question.

Minyeon: “I like him as a fan. As a KISSME”
Kiseop: “how bout’ me?”
Minyeon: “u’re my favourite member. The one who I admires most in UKISS”
Kiseop: “I hope u made ur true decision” *sigh*

But minyeon was not really sure if that’s the answer.

When they arrived..

Minyeon: “thanks. For today. And for the gift”
Kiseop: “it’s all for u. take care. Annyeong~”
Minyeon: “ne”

Minyeon entered the house and kiseop was watching her as she enters. When she safely went inside the house. Kiseop too. Went into his car and drive back home.

Minyeon: “im home”
Hyuna: “oh. Did u have fun?”
Minyeon: “uh.. ne” *tries to smile*
Hyuna: “tell me”
Minyeon: “nothing much. He bought me a gift. and..”
Hyuna: “and??”
Minyeon: “he brought me to Han River”
Hyuna: “mwo? What are u doing there?”
Minyeon: “he ask me..”
Hyuna: “ask u what?”
Minyeon: “he confessed to me”

Hyuna’s heart was as painful as can be..

Hyuna: “mw.. mwo?”
Minyeon: “and I said yes”
Hyuna: ‘we.. well. That’s great.. then. Im happy for u”
Minyeon: “but im a bit confused”
Hyuna: “wae??”

No comments:

Post a Comment