Sunday, February 6, 2011

CHAPTER 55 (Part 2)-LAST: FINALLY




Kiseop: “what is it?”
Dongho: “hyuna-noona..” *whispers*
Kiseop: “what’s with hyuna?”
Dongho: “she really likes u”
Kiseop: “mwo? That’s impossible”
Dongho: “aish. It’s up to u. but u better tackle her. She’s pretty too”

 And hang up the phone.

The secret that dongho was talking about was about hyuna liking kiseop. That’s what made kiseop went to that boutique that day..

Kiseop: “oh. I was just looking at some clothes”
Hyuna: “oh. Ne”
Kiseop: “where’s minyeon?”
Hyuna: “she’s at the hospital now”

Hyuna was quite upset when she hears minyeon’s name,

But then..

Kiseop: “can I come here everyday?”
Hyuna: “ne?”

And yes. Kiseop did come there everyday and their relationship became closer.

All of them live happily since then..

THE END~

Thank u for reading J look forward for my next fanfics. Hope u like this. Kamsahamnida J

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to say but, I LIKE YOUR FANFIC!!
    Funny, touching and so on.. You have a great writing too.. I love this fanfic!! Next time, I hope you write more & more fanfic bout U-KISS.. haha :) I'll be waitin 4 it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story. DAEBAK~! ^__^ Keep up the good work. More fanfics to come. Haha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll be writing more when i have the time. im busy with my sch so i cant write much. ><
    thx for the compliment. :)

    ReplyDelete