Sunday, January 23, 2011

CHAPTER 4: Secret


It was pass school time when they’re having their photoshoot.
Dongho was shocked to see who was there.

Dongho: “Why are u here?”
Minyeon: “I came for a one day job”
Dongho: “what are u working as?”
Minyeon: “a make-up artist”
Dongho: “jinja??!!(really) So,u’re the make-up artist our manager was talking about. I cant believe
        It.”
Minyeon: “uh.. I cant believe it too”

But deep inside, she was hiding something. She applied for the job just to see UKISS. Especially,Kiseop. And she didn’t expect for Dongho to ask her number either! Suddenly..

Kiseop: “yah! Dongho-ah!”
Dongho: “yes,hyung?”
Kiseop: “who are u talking to?”

Minyeon was trying to slip away.

Dongho: “Our one day make-up artist” *grabs Minyeon’s hand*
Kiseop: *stares* “Oh. Annyeonghaseyo”
Minyeon: *nervous* “annyeonghaseyo. Im minyeon”
Kiseop: “ow. Nice name. and im Kiseop”
Minyeon: “yea. I know” *letting go of dongho’s hand*
Dongho: *startled*
Kiseop: “oh. Dongho-ah. Let’s go in. the other members are waiting for u.”
Minyeon: ‘he doesn’t recognize me?’

        The 3 of them went in the studio. Minyeon was nervous as she really admires UKISS very much. It’s the 1st time she saw them without any make-up on too! When it’s time to put the make-up on..

Dongho: “Hyung. It’s the girl I told u”
Soohyun: “Where? Where? I wanna ask for her number” *joking*
Dongho: *quickly prevents soohyun from approaching minyeon.

Eli: “hey,are u the one day make-up artist?” *with a charming look*
Minyeon: “uh. Ne.(yes)”
Eli: “can u make-up me first?
Minyeon: “Uh. Ne(yes)”

While the other members were being make up by another make-up artist. Suddenly..

Dongho: “yah! Hyung. I asked her to make-up me first”
Minyeon: “huh? Did u?”
Dongho: *winks at minyeon*
Minyeon: “oh. Sorry. I forgot”
Eli: “well,she’s putting make up on me now”
DOngho: “after this,it’s my turn okay?”
Minyeon: “sure”
Eli: “Dongho,relax. Why are so unpatient?”
DOngho: ani(no). I just don’t want Kevin-hyung to blame me for being late again”
Eli: “oh really??” *teasing*
Dongho: “Of course!!” *walks away from there*

When Minyeon finished with Eli. She move towards Dongho. BUT..

Kiseop: “Uh. Minyeon-ssi. Can u make-up me?”
Minyeon: “Uh.. about that.. “ *nervous*



No comments:

Post a Comment