Monday, January 24, 2011

CHAPTER 7: JEALOUSY


Dongho: “Hyung!”
Hyungs: “wae? (why) “
Dongho: “u’re scaring her”
Eli: “relax. We’re just joking”
Minyeon: “uh. Gwenchana. (it’s ok) “
Soohyun: “so,can I have ur number?”
Dongho: *elbows soohyun*
Soohyun: “okay2”

They continue eating and xander helped to pay the bills.

Minyeon: “No. let me pay my own bills”
Xander: “ani(no). Gwenchana. (it’s ok) “
Minyeon: “But..”
Dongho: *grabs minyeon’s hand* “Kaja! (let’s go)”
Minyeon: “Yah!”

Dongho ignore her and brought her outside of the shop with the other members. When xander was finished..

Minyeon: “em,I have to go now”
Kiseop: “minyeon-ssi. We can send u back home”
Dongho: “yea. It’s late now”
Minyeon: “Gwenchana (it’s ok). My house is around here.”
Kibum: “no. we insist. U’re a girl and it’s late. AnD..”
Kevin: “and there are lots of bad guys around”
Kibum: “I was going to say that”
Minyeon: ‘I would be dead if Hyuna-unnie saw them’
        “No. no. I’ll go by myself. Kamsahamnida (thank u formal)” *bows down n walks away*
Members: “minyeon-ssi !”
Kibum: “don’t worry. Im sure she’ll be okay”

Dongho was worried about minyeon. He ran after minyeon and quickly grabs her hand..

Dongho: “yah! U cant just leave like that”
Minyeon: “yes I can.” *trying to let go*
Dongho: *pull back until minyeon bump into him*

        They faced each other. They were very close. SO close that their face nearly touch each other. Meanwhile,from distance. Kiseop saw them. The other members were already in the van.

Kiseop: “uh? Hm,why is my heart beating so fast?”

He just ignore it and called out for Dongho.

Kiseop: “dongho-ah! Kaja! (let’s go)”
Dongho: “uh. Ne! (yes) Wait!”

Minyeon: *let go of dongho*
Dongho: “If u’re mad at my hyungs,please forgive them. They’re just joking”
Minyeon: “no. no. They’re nice”  *smiles*
Dongho: “well,I have to go now. I’ll call u later. Annyeong!”
Minyeon: “oh. Ne. (yes)”

At the van..

Soohyun: “dongho-ah. Where did u go? U’re always late”
DOngho: “nowhere”
Kevin: “let’s go home. Im tired”

They went back to their dorm..

Next chapter coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment